Rock Stone Vibrating Screen Linear, Mining Linear Vibrating Screen for Stone Separator
|FOB Price:||US $500-3,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $500-3,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, cash|
- Model NO.: DZSF525-3
- Function: High Frequency Vibrating Screen
- Usage: Mine Shaker
- Object: Food and Mining
- Running Track: Circular Vibrating Screen
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Condition: New
- Capacity: 0.06-8t/H
- Trademark: Huahong
- Specification: 2750*808*938mm
- HS Code: 847410000
- Type: Circular
- Transmission Structure: Electromagnetic Shaker
- Works: Rotary Vane Shaker
- Shaft Number: Single
- Supporting Device: Plate Spring
- Customized: Customized
- Color: as for Your Requirement
- Rpm: 960
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
Our linear vibrating screen is a kind of small and medium size multi-layer screening machinery. Its performance has reached the international advanced level. Any dry material with a diameter of 0.074mm-20 mm could be handled. The maximum granule diameter should be less than 30 mm. As a multi-layer screen, this machine could come with seven layers of screen at most.
The linear vibrating screen is composed of screen box, screen frame, vibration motor, shock absorber and machine base. The two same vibration motors, as the vibration providers, are fiexed on the top of screen box. They rotate synchronically in reverse directions.
The eccentric blocks driven by the motors could provide centrifugal force, whose component force moves back and forth along the casting direction. Thus the screen device supported by the shock absorbers can move linearly. And the material on it moves forward straightly when tossed upward. When falls into the screen frame again, the material will move forward quickly and penetrate the screen in a fluffy state. Desirable screening performance can be achieved simply by choosing suitable screens for the linear vibrating screen.
1. The screening precision is great, while the blocking rate of screen is less than 10% in average.
2. The screen frame is usually made of wood, or steel or stainless steel. If the mesh diameter is large than 2 mm, and the production capacity is high, the stainless steel frame will be better.
3. Enclosed structure is adopted for the linear vibrating screen to avoid particulate matter pollution to the air.
4. The low energy consumption and low noise(73-80 dB) make the machine quite eco-friendly.
5. The screen is woven by stainless steel wire, so its service life is quite long and the maintenance is simple. It can be used in single layer for multi-layer(7 layers at most).
6. The motor could be mounted eighter at the bottom or on the side of the vibrating body.
1. Food industry
This linear vibrating screen can be used for handling starch powder, sugar powder, salt, rice flour, milk powder, soy bean milk, sauce, fruit juice, condiment, and so on.
2. Chemical industry
Our high efficiency screener is widely used for processing resin powder, paint, industrial chemicals, detergent powder, cosmetic, Chinese medicine powder.
3. Metallurgy industry
In metal processing industry, this linear vibrating screen can sift alluminium powder, lead powder, copper powder, alloy metal powder, electrode powder, manganese dioxide powder, electrolytic copper powder, abrasive powder, High temperature resistant material, kaolin, limestone, dolomite, alumina, calcium carbonate, quartz sand and so on.
4. Pollution abatement
Our linear vibrating screen is also suitable for treating waste oil, sewage, accessory ingredient, activated carbon.
Optional configuration and service
1. The linear vibrating screen could be modified to suit various power voltages, including 110V 220V 240V 380V 415V 450 V and 550V, different power frequencies, 50Hz or 60Hz, and even single phase electricity.
2. The wheel, viewing hole, and frequency converter are available according to your requirements.
3. The OEM service is available for our linear vibrating screen.
|Model||Screening area (mm)||Layer||Mesh size(mm)||Capacity (t/h)||RPM||Double amplitude (mm)||Power (kw)||Dimension(mm)|
Required inquiry information
1. Your usage ?
2. The required capacity (Ton / h)?
3. How many layers and the mesh size for each layer?
4. Which material you prefer to ? Full stainless steel or contact part stainless steel or Full carbon steel?
5. The voltage you use?
6. Other special requirement.